Monday, October 1, 2007

Oh. The power of cheese

I will have to say, being in Wisconsin as much as I am is interesting. There are very few people who do not follow the Badgers and Packers here. Game time leaves the state almost open for looting there are so few people on the street. Fans are loyal and passionate. Very different from what I'm used to in Minnesota where fans ignore non-fans. In Wisconsin, fans try to get you to join in the fun. The head coach at UW asked fans to wear only red in support of the team. I'd say he got 19 out of 20 people stadium wide to comply as seen from the blimp overhead.

On that note, I have to rub it into Vikings fans, with Favre up for a record breaking passing title, the Norsemen didn't stand a chance. So, OOOOOOOoooooooo, the power of Wisconsin Cheese.

That doesn't mean the Vikings won't win in Green Bay. What goes around comes around with these two teams.

Todd

No comments: